Home

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /virtual/users/e11426-10160/web/components/com_zweather/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 55
Clearlake Oaks, CA
Last Update: 11:04pm Apr 20, 2014
TodayTomorrowWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Partly SunnyChance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 74°F
Lo 45°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 62°F
Lo 40°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 67°F
Lo 48°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 71°F
Lo 49°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 63°F
Lo 44°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 60°F
Lo 45°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 62°F