A sidewalk construction project currently underway in Clearlake Oaks will affect traffic and parking during this year's Catfish Derby, scheduled for May 17-20.
- There will be lane restrictions and traffic control on Highway 20 from Derby headquarters at the Clearlake Oaks fire station east to Keys Blvd.
- There will be no shoulder parking on Highway 20 east of the fire station in the construction area.
- There will be no parking at the fire station except temporarily to drop off fish to be weighed. The temporary area can also be used by up to two vehicles with boats in tow during registration on Thursday and Friday.
- A parking lot has been set up for Derby participants and visitors on the south side of Highway 20, 0.1 miles east of the fire station.
- A detailed map showing the parking lot and available on-street parking is below and at www.clearlakeoaks.org/derby-parking.pdf.
We regret the inconvenience this causes Derby participants and visitors. We encourage everyone to be alert and drive safely in the construction area. And to exercise caution in the pedestrian area between the parking lot and fire station.
Catfish Derby Committee